With everything going on with COVID-19, we wanted to keep you well informed of what measures we are taking to best care for your needs, and to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible. At Resonance, we are still here, we care, and never fear – we are maintaining the most heightened of responses to your health and safety.
We are working collaboratively behind the scenes to stay up to date with the latest alerts, and latest evidence, to ensure you all continue to receive the highest standard of treatment, and highest standard of safety.
What to expect at Levels 3-4
Our clinics are not open on a day-to-day basis but we are still available to help you. We have phone and video consultation appointments available to provide support to our clients throughout the country. If such a consult reveals that urgent treatment is needed, you WILL get this treatment. We have strict protocols to ensure our usual excellent standards of hygiene and client safety are adhered to. All of our processes applied at Level 2 also apply here.
What to expect at Level 2
We are an Allied Health Care Accredited medical practice, which means we are certified as having a high standard of robust systems, policies, and health and safety procedures.
In addition to what has already been discussed in our recent blog post regarding how we are managing COVID-19, here are a list of additional measures we are taking to ensure you continue to receive the care you need, as we know better than anyone that sore feet don’t stop.
- The appointments we make for you are staggered and scheduled with a 15-minute gap either side of your appointment, to avoid crossover and minimise your risk of coming in to contact with other patients unnecessarily. This also allows us plenty of time to thoroughly wipe down every surface within our treatment rooms and waiting room that you may come in to contact with.
- Our clinical chairs in the waiting and treatment rooms have been placed 2 m apart from each other to maintain social distancing
- All magazines, brochures, and toys have been removed to prevent non-essential contact and minimise any risk of transmission
- We are continuing to implement use of the most effective disinfectants and personal protective clothing to clean and protect all surfaces
- We are keeping in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure we have all the essential and high quality supplies we need to continue to bring you the best treatment services
- We are working tirelessly behind the scenes to look at all our options and innovative ways in all possible scenarios that may occur as the COVID-19 situation evolves, to ensure we can still be available to serve you and your feet in the safest possible way
You can read our original blog post here for further information: https://respod.co.nz/covid-19/