Due to the current COVID-19 Alert level our clinics are unattended on a day to day basis.
However, we ARE available to provide emergency treatment.
We are also able to offer phone or video consultations to help with less urgent needs.
How we at Resonance are keeping clients safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic
With everything going on with COVID-19, we wanted to keep you well informed of what measures we are taking to best care for your needs, and to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible. At Resonance, we are still here, we care, and never fear – we are maintaining the most heightened of responses to your health and safety.
We are working collaboratively behind the scenes to stay up to date with the latest alerts, and latest evidence, to ensure you all continue to receive the highest standard of treatment, and highest standard of safety.
What to expect at Levels 3-4
Our clinics are not open on a day-to-day basis but we are still available to help you. We have phone and video consultation appointments available to provide support to our clients throughout the country. If such a consult reveals that urgent treatment is needed, you WILL get this treatment. We have strict protocols to ensure our usual excellent standards of hygiene and client safety are adhered to. All of our processes applied at Level 2 also apply here.
What to expect at Level 2
We are an Allied Health Care Accredited medical practice, which means we are certified as having a high standard of robust systems, policies, and health and safety procedures.
In addition to what has already been discussed in our recent blog post regarding how we are managing COVID-19, here are a list of additional measures we are taking to ensure you continue to receive the care you need, as we know better than anyone that sore feet don’t stop.
- The appointments we make for you are staggered and scheduled with a 15-minute gap either side of your appointment, to avoid crossover and minimise your risk of coming in to contact with other patients unnecessarily. This also allows us plenty of time to thoroughly wipe down every surface within our treatment rooms and waiting room that you may come in to contact with.
- Our clinical chairs in the waiting and treatment rooms have been placed 2 m apart from each other to maintain social distancing
- All magazines, brochures, and toys have been removed to prevent non-essential contact and minimise any risk of transmission
- We are continuing to implement use of the most effective disinfectants and personal protective clothing to clean and protect all surfaces
- We are keeping in regular contact with our suppliers to ensure we have all the essential and high quality supplies we need to continue to bring you the best treatment services
- We are working tirelessly behind the scenes to look at all our options and innovative ways in all possible scenarios that may occur as the COVID-19 situation evolves, to ensure we can still be available to serve you and your feet in the safest possible way
You can read our original blog post here for further information: https://respod.co.nz/covid-19/
We are proudly supporting Home Guard
We have registered with Home Guard to ensure we, as frontline health professionals, can continue to ensure our clients get the essential care they need.
Read more about Home Guard here.
Nine steps on how to protect yourselves and others recommended by the Ministry of Health to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Whilst we have a well implemented hygiene policy year round, in light of recent public health concerns, we have taken extra measures at our Resonance Clinics. Extra cleaning by staff is also taking place to ensure that high contact areas (door knobs, benches etc.) are disinfected frequently throughout the day, in line with the US Centers for Disease Control recommendations.
It is important to keep up to date with COVID-19 and that we source our information from factual and reputable sources. The best way to do this is via the Ministry of Health website and their daily HEALTH ALERTS https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
Your help in keeping everyone safe and healthy is appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please chat with one of our staff.