Dear Valued Clients,
We wanted to take this opportunity to update you all on our clinic procedures that have been implemented in relation to the virus in our attempt to protect you and the community. Just as we have asked our own staff, we also request that if you are experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms that you do not attend our clinic. Please let our admin staff know as soon as possible so that we can cancel/reschedule your booking.
Please also note that if you have recently returned from any overseas travel, we ask that you wait 2 WEEKS before you return to the clinic, in line with the government requirement to self-isolate. Furthermore, in the event you, or someone you have had contact with is diagnosed with COVID-19 and you have visited our clinic within the past 14 days, we ask that you alert us so that we can take appropriate measures within our community.
9 steps on how to protect yourselves and others recommended by the Ministry of Health to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
Whilst we have a well implemented hygiene policy year round, in light of recent public health concerns, we have taken extra measures at all our Resonance clinics. Extra cleaning by staff is also taking place to ensure that high contact areas (door knobs, benches etc.) are disinfected frequently throughout the day, in line with the US Centers for Disease Control recommendations.
It is important to keep up to date with COVID-19 and that we source our information from factual and reputable sources. The best way to do this is via the Ministry of Health website and their daily HEALTH ALERTS https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
Your help in keeping everyone safe and healthy is appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please chat with one of our staff.
Kind Regards – Sophie Walls. Partner/Resonance Podiatry Group
0800 473 776