Capital Sports Podiatry offers comprehensive biomechanical services, general podiatry services and is home to Wellington’s first medical grade pedicure. You will be working within one of the country’s largest multidisciplinary health practices, exposed to a variety of health professionals including sports physicians, physiotherapists, massage therapists and nutritionists.
The successful applicant will be willing and eager to learn, have a passion for offering clinical excellence and want to become proficient in biomechanics, improve their podiatric skills and clinical reasoning ability, and have a passion for outstanding patient management. You will enjoy working within a collaborative clinical team that will support your ongoing learning and development.
Our new podiatrist will:
- Be passionate and engaged with their profession
- Show initiative in a dynamic workplace
- Have a history that shows they are able to be adaptable, flexible and can show initiative
- Have a love for, and foster relationships with our patients
- Have a role model mentality
- Be willing to take ownership of their failures and struggles and be able to articulate the feelings and emotions around something that has failed; and most importantly – learn from it!
- Bring with them a spirit of collaboration, openness, and enthusiasm that shows though
- Have heart, and really, truly care
What opportunities are we offering?
- Develop your skills in a range of podiatric specialities using leading technologies
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- The potential to develop your own client base
- Work-life balance and an environment that supports your personal wellbeing
- To be a part of a wider network of podiatry clinics
- To work in an engaging, inspiring, enjoyable, hardworking, and fun environment with a fantastic team of people
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to our wonderful clinical assistant, Katrina here.
You can “meet” the rest of the team here.
We look forward to hearing from you!