Resonance Graduate Opportunity
- a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people; rapport kinship, affinity – a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character;
- quality of richness or variety;
- a quality that makes something personally meaningful or important to someone.
We offer the right podiatry graduate a paid internship that provides:
- Exceptional support and expertise
- Broad skill development both clinically and in business
- Biomechanical current practise
- Gait and functional analysis
- Biopostural assessment
- Orthotic excellence
- Aged care podiatry
- Paediatric podiatry
- Pain management and chronic pain
- Multidisciplinary team
- Structure and function
- Operation and compliance
- Marketing and PR
Belong to a strong, friendly and supportive culture where passion and excellence are at the core of everything we do.
A Resonance podiatry internship is a multifaceted role designed to develop well rounded, highly skilled clinicians who are well placed for success in their podiatry career, across the whole range of sub-specialties podiatry has to offer.
Work alongside passionate and experienced Resonance podiatrists and business owners throughout the lower North Island.
Experience vast clinical variety and hands on experience within a supportive environment, to facilitate the ongoing development of your clinical skills.
Learn the patient management excellence that comes from collaboration and peer review; practiced throughout the whole Resonance team.
Have the opportunity to work on projects within the larger Resonance Group. Be involved in the Resonance business systems, processes, policies and marketing, to expand your knowledge and understanding of how podiatry business operates.
If you are looking for a wide, varied and exciting role to kick off your podiatry career- look no further!
OR If you graduated a year or two ago but are not excited by your current opportunities, and are striving for more – get in touch!
IS THIS YOU?
- A confident and independent decision maker who is also open-minded and a willing lifelong learner
- A great communicator with a structured and disciplined approach to information gathering and sharing
- A friendly, open and empathic personality with good time management skills
- A quick learner who is able to apply knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable, and happy to get your ‘hands dirty’
- And it goes without saying that we are looking for, honesty and integrity as a key intrinsic life belief
- You will be excited to be a part of this immensely rewarding profession, and be committed to excellence in everything that you do
If this role sounds like you, send us an email (email@example.com) with your details and CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mā te rongo, ka mōhio; Mā te mōhio, ka mārama;
Mā te mārama, ka mātau; Mā te mātau, ka ora.
Through resonance comes cognisance; through cognisance comes understanding;
through understanding comes knowledge; through knowledge comes life and well-being.